Roscoe was sitting in this owners car waiting for her to buy a DVD from the Blockbuster Vendor at the QuikTrip on Admiral and Delaware in Tulsa, Oklahoma when someone jumps into the car and drives off with Roscoe inside.
"I left my keys, running, like an idiot. This is my fault. I just want him back so bad," Lacey Brown, Roscoe's owner, told Fox 23 news.
Lacey and Roscoe have been best friends for eights years and Lacey knows that Roscoe must be wondering where she is.
If you see a white 2001 Mercury Mountainee SUV, even one parked alongside the road, please call the police. Roscoe may even still be in the vehicle.
Lacey is offering a $150 reward for Roscoe's return, and she doesn't even care about the SUV, she just wants to be reunited with Roscoe. Stop by this Facebook page to read more.
"I left my keys, running, like an idiot. This is my fault. I just want him back so bad," Lacey Brown, Roscoe's owner, told Fox 23 news.
Lacey and Roscoe have been best friends for eights years and Lacey knows that Roscoe must be wondering where she is.
If you see a white 2001 Mercury Mountainee SUV, even one parked alongside the road, please call the police. Roscoe may even still be in the vehicle.
![]() |
| Vehicle looks similar to this one |


Reward has been upped to $1500.00!! Please help bring Rosco Home!
ReplyDelete